Positive, strategic and competitive, Katie is a national award winning fitness entrepreneur and self confessed social media geek.
With 15 years experience in the health and fitness industry, Katie started her first business at the age of 16. She soon progressed to selling her fitness DVDs and online products to 11 countries across the world and appeared on BBC1’s The Apprentice in 2014, making it to week 10 of the show and much praise from Lord Sugar. Fast forward to the present day and she is an in-demand business consultant and speaker who thrives on seeing others excel in their chosen field.
Katie’s awards and accolades include:
- UK Personal Trainer of the Year 2012
- Sunderland Young Business Person of the Year 2012 (after selling her small group personal training programme The Little Black Dress Club to 39 locations across the UK and Canada)
- FitPro & Life Fitness Top 10 Global Personal Trainers To Watch 2012
- UK Fitness Professional of the Year 2013
- Top Sante Magazine’s 100 Hottest Health Gurus
- BBC 1’s The Apprentice Candidate 2014
- North East Top 100 Young Entrepreneurs 2015
- 1st Class Honors Degree in Sport & Exercise Development
- Wearside Role Model of the Year 2015
- UK Active Active Training Awards 2016 Activity Champion of the Year Finalist
Katie is known for her exceptional strategic planning, ability to turn client’s vision into reality and get projects ‘over the line’ smoothly and time efficiently.